A dynamic and enthusiastic individual is required for the full-time role of Administrative Assistant based in our Golspie office.
Working for a small team they will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including;
- Answering and directing calls and emails from clients, applicants and other professional services
- Dealing with correspondence
- Maintaining schedules and organising travel and accommodation
- Arranging and managing property viewings
- Procurement of office supplies and equipment
- Maintaining social media presence
- Create and maintain accurate records
- Process anti-money laundering checks
- Maintain a clean and safe office environment
- Any other duties as required by the business
The ideal candidate should have excellent, written and verbal communication skills. They must be friendly, reliable and able to work in a professional manner. Good computer skills are essential as is the ability to pay close attention to detail. They must be able to prioritise their workload effectively. A clean driving licence is preferred with access to a vehicle as travel may be required.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and GDPR training and other training deemed necessary by Monster Moves.
We are a living wage employer.
Full-time – 37.5hrs week
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date 22nd August.